Over the last few years, cloud computing and cloud storage have quickly risen to prominence. From consumer products like Dropbox and Google Documents for remote file storage, to off-site enterprise server solutions, “the cloud” is here to stay. If you’re confused about what “the cloud” actually is, it’s not as exotic as it sounds. “In the cloud” basically means “hosted over the internet”. As desirable as it sounds, cloud services can confer a number of very real benefits, especially for small to midsize businesses. Cost savings, security, reliable customer support, and other benefits make cloud services worth considering for your company.
How The Cloud can Help Your Company Grow
Cloud services can help your business achieve growth and increased revenue, along with increasing workforce productivity, without the extra overhead of in-house infrastructure.
- Dynamic, real-time access to your data from anywhere. When you’re using cloud storage solutions for important documents and files, you’ll never have to worry about losing important data. Your information is safely stored on a secure remote server, with multiple backups. Plus, your team can access it from anywhere. With a growing number of businesses recognizing the power and efficiency of the ability for staff to work remotely when needed, the ability to access work from anywhere helps you keep up with your competition.
Considerable cost savings.
Cloud services are very cost-effective. Instead of maintaining your own infrastructure, like on-site servers for data storage, you can reap the benefits of someone else’s high-end, secure infrastructure at a fraction of the cost.
- Cloud services are highly scalable, and you can purchase as much space or as many features as you currently need. As your business grows, it’s simple to expand the cloud services you’re using, without incurring high expenses by purchasing and maintaining your own hardware on site.
- Security and peace of mind. Cloud servers are secure; after all, the provider has a lot at stake if something were to go wrong. You can enjoy some peace of mind knowing your data is safe and secure.
- 24/7 Support. Cloud service companies provide around-the-clock customer and IT support from experienced representatives, helping you solve problems quickly and easily.
Minimize Your Expenses with Cloud Services
At Constant C, we offer a selection of cloud services that help your business stay dynamic, scalable, and competitive, with minimal overhead.
- Private cloud storage. Local storage can be a disaster for your most important files. If something is only stored locally, what happens if the laptop falls and breaks apart? Your data might be unrecoverable. Private cloud storage solves this problem by storing your information on a secure remote server. You can access it from anywhere, even on your smartphone.
- Microsoft Office 365. Microsoft Office 365 is a go-to cloud solution for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. We can help you set up Office 365 for your business, training your staff in how to make the most of this powerful web resource.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange. Microsoft Exchange is another fantastic enterprise cloud service for small to midsize businesses. You can share calendars, contacts, and time sheets, fostering clear communication among your staff and streamlining your project management.
Joining the Cloud
Interested in reaping the many benefits of cloud services? As leading providers of IT support and IT Consulting in Winnipeg for small to midsize businesses, we can help you find the best solution for your company’s needs. Call us any time at Constant C Technology Group, or fill out our contact form to get in touch with one of our helpful, knowledgeable representatives.