Flat-Rate IT Support
Are You Searching For Highly Responsive and Reliable IT Support For Your Small or Medium Business in Winnipeg?
Do You Feel Like You’ve Outgrown Your Current IT Provider?
If so, let Constant C be your IT Department!
For over 25 years, we’ve provided reliable IT support for small and medium businesses in Winnipeg. We’re the IT Department for over 50 businesses including The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce.
We’re passionate about providing highly responsive IT support solutions and computer networks that work the way they’re supposed to. As your IT Department, we take care of ALL of your IT requirements including Troubleshooting Servers and PC’s, Computer Network Management, 24/7 Helpdesk and Onsite Support, 24/7 Network Monitoring, Onsite and Offsite Backup Solutions, Software Updates and Patches, Network Security, Virus, Spyware, and Malware Protection, Hardware Installation and Support, and more.
When we’re your IT Department, your business will benefit from:
- Lower IT Maintenance Costs – We provide a TRUE fixed rate that covers ALL of your IT requirements including 24/7 remote and onsite support. For one fixed rate, we are your dedicated IT Department.
- Network Uptime and Happy/Productive Employees – With Constant C as your IT Department, you don’t need to worry about downtime. We make sure your computer systems work the way they’re supposed to and eliminate frustrating computer problems.
- 24/7 Support When You Need It – We’re here to help. Anytime you experience computer problems just give our 24 hour helpdesk a call. We’ll either fix your issue right over the phone or send one of our expert technicians to your location.
- Peace of Mind – We make sure your valuable data is backed up, tested, and fully recoverable in the event of a disaster. We also make sure your network is secure and protected from hackers, viruses, and rogue employees.
- A Scalable IT Department – Do you feel like you’ve outgrown your current IT provider? We have a TEAM of expert technicians that can keep supporting your business throughout your growth.
Thinking about switching IT Providers? Check out our free Ebook:
How To Choose The Right IT Provider For Your Small Or Medium Business And What To Expect To Pay