As technology evolves, so does the demand for greater flexibility.
Through the development of Cloud Computing, businesses are substantially increasing productivity by providing employees with real-time access to business data.
Cloud Computing provides your business with many benefits including:
- Cost Savings - Benefit from top-tier infrastructure without having to purchase or upgrade servers or networking equipment.
- Mobility and Real-Time Access to Business Data - As long as you have an internet connection, employees can access business data whenever and wherever they need it - in the office, at home, or even on vacation. Employees can 'Bring Their Own Device' (BYOD) and access their files using their smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
- Scalability - With the power of the Cloud, you can easily upscale or downscale your IT requirements without expensive or timely changes to your existing IT systems.
- Peace of Mind - When your data is in the cloud, you don't have to worry about managing in-house hardware. You can rest assured knowing your valuable data is backed up, tested, and fully recoverable in the event of a disaster.
We offer the latest Cloud Computing Services to keep our clients productive including:
Gain all the benefits of cloud computing including cost savings, mobility, scalability, and peace of mind by hosting your data in our private, secure, Tier 3 data centre right here in Winnipeg.
Improve productivity with anywhere access to the Microsoft Office tools you know and rely on plus business-class support when you need it.
- Office Professional Plus - the same desktop Office applications you use today for one monthly fee per user
- Mobile Apps - All of the Office applications you love, now accessible via apps on your mobile devices and tablets
- Exchange Online - Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business
- SharePoint Online - Store, collaborate, and share your business documents with colleagues
- Onedrive - 1 TB of storage space in the cloud to store, backup, and easily share files
Enhance your business communication with e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Add on mobile devices including iPhone, Windows, and BlackBerry for one flat fee.
Improve employee productivity by giving them the ability to access data from anywhere as well as share, collaborate, and work on documents simultaneously.
Thinking about switching IT Providers? Check out our free Ebook:
What To Expect To Pay For Business Computer Support In Winnipeg