It’s a fact that many business owners have come across the term ransomware, but do they know what it really is or how harmful it can be? Who initiates these attacks? Are attackers taking business size into consideration? And, most importantly, what can you do to safeguard your organization?
In order to maximize profitability, you have to keep your business secure from external threats. That’s why Constant C is offering a FREE, no-strings attached Site Assessment to evaluate your IT infrastructure and determine where you may have security "soft spots”. During the free assessment we will:
- Diagnose network problems
- Verify that your backups are functioning properly and are recoverable when needed
- Search for viruses, malware, spyware, or ransomware that make your network vulnerable to cyberattacks
- Review server logs to uncover developing problems that could grow and cost money
- Answer all of the questions you have about your network
Once the assessment is complete, we will share an extensive review of the results as well as recommendations to help improve your current IT security. Think of it as an investment that will bring both immediate and long-term benefits -- Please fill out the form to the right to claim your free assessment now!